Sunday, June 22, 2014

Command center: take one.

[Originally posted here on March 31, 2014.]

Well, I got halfway through writing a different post yesterday, but then I spent the rest of my afternoon cuddling with my puking nine-month-old, both of us covered in vomit for several hours (it's pointless to try showering until he's done; as it was, I misjudged it and we ended up taking two showers). Full-time mom, right? (He's fine today. Apparently he hasn't outgrown his intolerance of/aversion to grains yet, so it was yesterday's lunch that set him off.)

So, instead of finishing that post (I haven't had time yet), I'll give you a brief update on that sign I finished last week, now that it's made it onto the wall alongside my menu board.

Our command center.

Of course, it being me, as soon as it was on the wall, I thought, "You know, I should actually......" So, when I have time, I have some changes I intend to make (hence this being "take one").


I'll post "take two" once that's finished. Hoping to get to it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment